Internet of Production

Carolina Portugal

Oct 23, 2019, 8:32:10 AM10/23/19
to openmanu...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone!

In September, we had the opportunity to host a Techfestival summit on the future of the Internet of Production. We were thrilled to gather in the same room some of the most inspiring makers, designers, engineers and creators from all fields to talk about the IoP. Our goal was to discuss the process of building an open and interoperable infrastructure to connect the productive capacity of smart manufacturing with the creative potential of people.

Many of you couldn’t make it, and that’s why we want to share this video that gives some insight into the discussions and conversations we had during our summit. I hope this video inspires you to become a part of the future of the IoP!

If you want to join this conversation we created a telegram group and we will have a call on October 30th. Join us!

Best,

Carolina