Fwd: 🎪 TechFestival is gathering humans to ask the important questions, join us!

Nathan Cravens

Sep 3, 2019, 3:24:40 AM9/3/19
to Open Manufacturing

Go get em. Make it happen. I'll do what I can.

Oct 23, 2019, 8:32:10 AM10/23/19
to Open Manufacturing

In September, we had the opportunity to host a Techfestival summit on the future of the Internet of Production. We were thrilled to gather in the same room some of the most inspiring makers, designers, engineers and creators from all fields to talk about the IoP.

Our goal was to discuss the process of building an open and interoperable infrastructure to connect the productive capacity of smart manufacturing with the creative potential of people.

Many key people in the area couldn’t make it, and that’s why we want to share this video that gives some insight into the discussions and conversations we had during our summit. I hope this video inspires you to become a part of the future of the IoP!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3WT9ZaiAiU

If you want to join this conversation we created a telegram group and we will have a call on October 30th. Join us!

https://www.eventbrite.es/e/entradas-online-internet-of-production-call-76410928143