Call for Proposals: Open Hardware Trailblazers Fellowship

alicia

Mar 9, 2022, 12:43:06 PM3/9/22
to openmanu...@googlegroups.com
OSHWA just announced their Open Hardware Trailblazers Fellowship and I instantly thought of you. The one year fellowship provides $50,000 or $100,000 grants to individuals who are leading the way as open source hardware expands into academia. The fellows will document their experience of making open source hardware in academia to create a library of resources for others to follow.

The RFP is here, and the application form is here. It's due April 7th.

Feel free to forward this email or information as you see fit - thanks so much for your time.

--
Cheers,
Alicia Gibb / Seidle (she/her)

Please note: I tend to check my email once a day during the hours of 9-5 and refrain from checking it outside of work hours and weekends. Thank you for your patience.