FW: Gavi Vaccine LMIS Target Product Profile: Updated draft

Mary Jo Kochendorfer

May 30, 2018, 5:35:59 PM5/30/18
to openlmis_prod...@googlegroups.com

Hello Product Committee,

Thank you again to those who provided input and comments into the TPP.  I apologize for the late circulation but attached is the most recent version of the document. I assume most of you probably already saw this but I wanted to make sure you had a copy.

I will keep everyone update as we learn more about the development of the TPP and the adjudication process.

Thanks,

Mary Jo

From: "Chris Wright (External Consultant)" <cwright-exter...@gavi.org>
Date: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 2:05 AM
To: "HDC...@googlegroups.com" <HDC...@googlegroups.com>, Craig Drown <cr...@sussol.net>, Mary Jo Kochendorfer <maryjo.ko...@villagereach.org>, Anup Akkihal <an...@logistimo.com>, "mic...@fieldintelligence.org" <mic...@fieldintelligence.org>, Evelyn Castle <eve...@ehealthafrica.org>, "rl...@dimagi.com" <rl...@dimagi.com>, "sc...@dhis2.org" <sc...@dhis2.org>, "Trousil, Gene (gtro...@onenetwork.com)" <gtro...@onenetwork.com>, "sgud...@onenetwork.com" <sgud...@onenetwork.com>, Gary John Willetts <ga...@sussol.net>, Kelly Adediha <kade...@dimagi.com>, Michael Nunan <michae...@outlook.com>, "toryal...@gmail.com" <toryal...@gmail.com>, Edward Wilson <edward...@jsi.com>, "mbr...@clintonhealthaccess.org" <mbr...@clintonhealthaccess.org>,
仕斌 <shibi...@alibaba-inc.com>
Cc: Li Zhang <lzh...@gavi.org>
Subject: Gavi Vaccine LMIS Target Product Profile: Updated draft

Dear HDC/LMIS colleagues and other solution providers:

Please find attached the latest draft of the Vaccine LMIS TPP. Thanks to everyone who provided input so far; I received very good feedback from a wide variety of stakeholders (see below), which I hope has been reflected in this version.

To date, there have been three rounds of review and revision, with the following groups invited to provide feedback—

  • The Interagency Supply Chain Group (ISG)
  • iSC Steering Committee (UNICEF, WHO, BMGF, CHAI, JSI, PATH, VillageReach, Gavi Secretariat)
  • Health Data Collaborative/LMIS Working Group (donors, implementers, and some solution providers)
  • Solution providers including Logistimo, OpenLMIS, SustainableSolutions (mSupply), Dimagi (CommCare), eHealth for Africa (LoMIS), Field Intelligence, OneNetwork, and AliHealth.

As some of you know (sorry for the cross-posting), at the request of the Interagency Supply Chain Group (ISG) and with the encouragement of Gavi, I have adapted the TPP to make a product-agnostic version for which we will seek endorsement by other donors; I have sent that version to the ISG for further discussion.

We will be discussing the Vaccine LMIS TPP at next month’s Immunization Supply Chain (iSC) Steering Committee meeting, including the following next steps:

  • Conduct final review and approval of the Vaccine LMIS TPP with the iSC Steering Committee (June face-to-face meeting)
  • Develop adjudication process and workplan and present to the iSC Steering Committee (June 5-6 face-to-face meeting)
  • Draft product-agnostic LMIS TPP for review and endorsement by ISG members (June 26-28 face-to-face meeting)
  • Finalize adjudication process and workplan, create review panel Terms of References, and recruit subject matter experts from iSC Steering Committee and HDC/LMIS Working Group (July-August)
  • Draft country guidance for selecting and implementing TPP-qualified solutions (July-August)
  • Post final Vaccine LMIS TPP online and disseminate via social media, TechNet and other channels, and invite known solution providers to participate in the adjudication process (August-September)
  • Schedule review panel meeting and conduct adjudication of solutions ((Q4 2018)
  • Define, negotiate, and establish global agreements with TPP-qualified solution providers (Q1 2019)
  • Announce TPP-qualified solutions and issue country guidance (Q1 2019)

At this time, I am not seeking further input but I still welcome any questions or comments you might have.

Cheers,

Chris

May 31, 2018, 3:16:47 PM5/31/18
to Mary Jo Kochendorfer, openlmis_prod...@googlegroups.com

Dear Mary Jo (cc Product Committee),

Attached is a track changes version of the TPP v4 with comments from my perspective at VillageReach.

This TPP is an impressive document. I look forward to how it will stimulate the market for Vaccine LMIS solutions.

-Brandon

Brandon Bowersox-Johnson | brandon.bowe...@villagereach.org

Acting Director & Group Lead, Information Systems

VillageReach Starting at the Last Mile

2900 Eastlake Ave. E, Suite 230, Seattle, WA 98102, USA

PHONE: +1 206.486.3018 FAX: +1 206.860.6972

WHATSAPP/SMS: +1 217.766.1166

SKYPE: brandonbowersox

www.villagereach.org

Connect on Facebook, Twitter and our Blog

TPP for VxLMIS r4a-BrandonCommentsMay312018.docx