Important: Schedule for Oct 23rd migration from Google Groups to Discourse

wes....@villagereach.org

Oct 17, 2018, 3:03:20 PM10/17/18
to OpenLMIS Dev

Next week, on Oct 23rd, we'll be making this Google Group mailing list “read-only”. This means no new messages or new accounts will be allowed.

Why? Per our previous communications, we are migrating to a Discourse forum where participating in this community will be much easier and more fun. The migration schedule is as follows:

Tuesday - Oct 23rd, 9 am EST

  • Mailing list is made read-only. No new messages or accounts allowed.

Thursday - Oct 25th, 9 am EST

  • Forum goes live for existing members to claim their migrated messages. Instructions for claiming your messages will come at that time.

Tuesday - Oct 30th, 9 am EST

  • New forum goes live to the public

If you have any questions, email me directly at wes....@openlmis.org

Thanks,

-Wes

Mary Jo Kochendorfer

Oct 17, 2018, 4:22:55 PM10/17/18
to OpenLMIS Dev

Hi Wes,

For some general clarity, if the team has something to post/discuss between the 23rd and 30th – what would you suggest is done?  Use slack?

Thanks,

Mary Jo

wes....@villagereach.org