Departing OpenLMIS

Tenly Snow

Aug 3, 2018, 12:47:22 PM8/3/18
to openlm...@googlegroups.com, openlmis-...@googlegroups.com, openlmis_prod...@googlegroups.com
Dear OpenLMIS Community,

I would like to take this opportunity to inform the community that I will be leaving my role as the OpenLMIS Community Manager as of Friday, August 10. I informed colleagues at VillageReach some time ago of my departure but have put off sharing this message with our community because it’s a hard one to send!

In the nearly three years I have been with the OpenLMIS Initiative I have worked with many amazing people from a variety of backgrounds and organizations. I am grateful to each of you for the time we spent together working to make this world a better, healthier, place.

The Initiative is at an exciting place in its development. With ongoing support from the DIAL OSC, Digital Square, USAID, BMGF and others, new community leadership in talented colleagues like Wes Brown, and additional Trusted Partners like SoftWorks and Ona, I have no doubt that the Initiative will only grow in its role as a guiding force and global good for public health logistics.

I am starting a new role with Zenysis and will continue to work visibly in the global health space in my new position.

I will likely see many of you at events and conferences – this world is small! I remain deeply engaged with, and committed to, the OpenLMIS community and vision, and I look forward to seeing what great things the initiative will accomplish.

Best wishes to each of you in your work,

Tenly

Warm regards,

--

Tenly Elizabeth Snow, MS

OpenLMIS Community Manager

tenly.sn...@openlmis.org

CELL/WhatsAPP: +1.406.544.4856

SKYPE: tenly.snow.vr

OpenLMIS.org  OpenLMIS Wiki

Mary Jo Kochendorfer

Aug 6, 2018, 9:13:30 PM8/6/18
to openlm...@googlegroups.com, openlmis-...@googlegroups.com, openlmis_prod...@googlegroups.com, Tenly Snow

Tenly,

On behalf of the community and core stewardship team at VillageReach, we are very sad to see you go and at the same time wish you the best at Zenysis. You have done a fantastic job in improving and growing the OpenLMIS community, from expanding the number of resources available to advocate and build awareness of OpenLMIS to setting up governance processes to welcome in new Trusted Partners!  As the community manager, many of you have interacted with her in one way or another. From asking for her support in building presentations to working with her to define new community practices.  Tenly, you will be missed and Zenysis is lucky to have you.

Thank you for all your support and leadership over these past three years! There are countless places where you’ve left your mark and strengthened our community as a whole.  You are more than welcomed to participate in the our community going forward. We are only a slack message away and will always welcome your contributions!

A big hug from all of us!

OpenLMIS

cid:88BB40CF-00BA-4A92-810C-C78F8ACD4689

IMG-20170720-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20170720-WA0001.jpg

Ashraf Islam

Aug 7, 2018, 9:48:59 AM8/7/18
to Parambir S Gill, Mary Jo Kochendorfer, openlm...@googlegroups.com, openlmis-...@googlegroups.com, openlmis_prod...@googlegroups.com, Tenly Snow
Congratulations Tenly. You leave behind a community that is taking a good shape, in large measure with your efforts.

Hope you stay engaged in some other capacity, in nurturing the community.

Thanks

Ashraf

On Tue, Aug 7, 2018 at 8:29 AM, Parambir S Gill <pg...@ghsc-psm.org> wrote:

Hi Tenly,

Congratulations on your new job! You will be sorely missed!!

Thanks

Parambir S Gill