Sign into Discourse Today!

Mary Jo Kochendorfer

Nov 1, 2018, 9:12:18 AM11/1/18
to OpenLMIS Dev

Hello OpenLMIS Community,

Don’t forget to sign into Discourse today!  We are very excited for the forum and hope it will help support new members in navigating the OpenLMIS community and following along with current or previous discussions.

  • Have you ever wanted to give feedback on reports in OpenLMIS, well check out this request for input here.
  • Do you want to learn about people in the community? Check out Introductions here.
  • Have you ever wondered who is in this community? See the list of its members here.
  • What are our norms for our forum? They are here.
  • What to post to the Product Community discussion? Go here.

Bookmark and follow the discussions you are interested. Please help us by claiming your account (instructions here) and introducing yourself!

Email Wes if you have any questions!