unable to access the webadmin port 7080 (Google Cloud)

Aman Rathore

Sep 4, 2021, 7:09:41 AM9/4/21
to OpenLiteSpeed Development
Hi, Recently I have lost My Domain, Because Auto-Renewal Error, Now I Have Bought A New Domain For My Site, But don't know how to add that,
I have Access to server IP and google cloud, Please Can You Guide Me To Make My Site Live Again!!

I tried to visit web admin at port 7080 and update the domain from the listener, but I
was unable to access the webadmin, please helpScreenshot 2021-09-03 160923.png

THEN I HAVE TRIED SOME COMMANDS
Screenshot 2021-09-03 163129.png

Please Help

qtwrk

Sep 4, 2021, 8:16:41 AM9/4/21
to OpenLiteSpeed Development
have you checked server firewall and GCP firewall ?  if curl works , but browser doesn't , typically firewall blocking
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted