Website live Hosted

Jyoti Garg

Nov 11, 2022, 12:00:21 PM11/11/22
to OpenLiteSpeed Development
Hi

i am using openlite speed server for hosting my Django website.
i did every step successfully but the website is only running on domain but the only problem once putty session is closed the website also closed.

Please help me how to keep running website live without running the putty session gain and again. Basically I want to keep alive every time.

Thanks

Bhushan

Nov 11, 2022, 7:46:17 PM11/11/22
to Jyoti Garg, OpenLiteSpeed Development
Hi,

Run commands in screen session so the process will not be terminated when you closed the putty.