OpenLiteSpeed v1.4.32 Now Available

Lisa Clarke

May 16, 2018, 9:42:15 AM5/16/18
to OpenLiteSpeed Development
Greetings!

OpenLiteSpeed v1.4.32 has been released.

In this release: php.ini override, bug fixes, and more!

Full release log:

Server Core
----------------
[New] Add php.ini override support.
[Update] Increased default gzipMaxFileSize from 1M to 10M.
[Bug Fix] Fixed a WebAdmin bug where static context types were appearing as NULL.
[Bug Fix] Fixed an incorrect malloc size bug that could sometimes cause a crash.
[Bug Fix] Fixed a compilation bug on Ubuntu 17.

Cache Module
-------------------
[Update] x-litespeed-tag and x-litespeed-cache-control headers are now hidden in response header when serving from cache.

http://open.litespeedtech.com/mediawiki/index.php/Release_Log/1.x

Enjoy!

Jason Levy

May 20, 2018, 12:41:31 PM5/20/18
to OpenLiteSpeed Development
Hi Lisa,

Thank you and the team for the latest OLS update. I think the php.ini override support is a great step forward.

When I performed the upgrade using the Debian repository (http://rpms.litespeedtech.com/debian/enable_lst_debain_repo.sh), openlitespeed and the lsphp70* packages were upgraded. However, the lsphp72* packages don't appear to have been updated, although I may be mistaken.

I tried emailing this question to the email listed as the package maintainer (pkg-ph...@lists.alioth.debian.org), and got the error "550 Unrouteable address", so I hope you can clarify.

Many thanks,
Jason