How to create a custom backend to open lineage?

Bishnu Shankar Pandey

Aug 2, 2022, 5:20:24 AM8/2/22
to OpenLineage
Hi All,

I am very new to open lineage. I have couple of questions please help me in understanding them.

  1. How can we install openlineage (only)? All the documentation that I am finding on the web is either on  Marquez or  Egeria. Is it possible to set up only the open lineage?
  2. Are there any connectors to storage openlineage data to a GraphDB like Arango? If not then how can I develop the connector? Is there a way to extract data from open lineage backend?
Please help me in understanding more on this.

Regards,
Bishnu