Structuring OpenLike effort

1 view

NickMikhailovsky

Apr 27, 2010, 5:16:48 AM4/27/10
to OpenLike, ni...@ntrlab.com
Dear collegues,

I am sure that everyone in this group want to have fun creating a
great open product, OpenLike to go live soon and be wildly popular. To
achieve that I suggest structuring the effort into 3 workgroups:

1. UI Workgroup. The goal of this workgroup is to provide code
implementing zero-click identification UI for users clicking open-like
buttons. We need OpenLike to have as wide distribution and integration
as possible, so it would be great if we can identify using Facebook,
Twitter, MySpace, LinkedIn, Blogger, WordPress and whatever other
services available.

2. Backend workgroup. The goal of this workgroup is to provide code
implementing storage, updating and retrieval of OpenLike graph data.

3. Evangelist/business development workgroup. Members of this group
would provide wide adoption of OpenLike standard and buttons, as well
as press coverage.

Please comment.

Elizabeth Stark

Apr 29, 2010, 12:33:50 AM4/29/10
to open...@googlegroups.com
FWIW, I'm a fan of setting up working groups (so to speak).

Do we have a wiki at all? Or is there some kind of collaborative doc out there?