"Open Protocol"

dannyman

May 4, 2010, 3:33:55 PM5/4/10
to OpenLike
Hello,

I just stumbled upon your web site, http://openlike.org/ and read the
big words: "An *open protocol*"

I thought "A protocol? This should be interesting . . ." Apparently,
though, this isn't a "protocol" in any reasonable sense: it is a
JavaScript library to auto-clutter web pages with those "link this
article to my proprietary network of choice" buttons.

Or am I missing something somewhere? Perhaps you could refer to the
"open protocol" as an "open-source Javascript library." Thanks.

Sincerely,
-daniel

Lukas Rosenstock

May 21, 2010, 10:05:55 AM5/21/10
to open...@googlegroups.com
It's not a protocol yet, correct; but as it seems this list is collecting thoughts how to make it an actual open protocol. Any ideas?

2010/5/4 dannyman <picasa...@gmail.com>

--
http://lukasrosenstock.net/