django-openlike v0.1

Drew

May 20, 2010, 12:20:02 AM5/20/10
to OpenLike
I think there's a lot of good thought in this discussion group, and I
really look forward to what the future holds for OpenLike. In the
meanwhile, I whipped together a simple Django template tag to easily
integrate and extend the OpenLike widget in Django sites.

The source code for django-openlike is checked into GitHub:
http://github.com/tomatohater/django-openlike

See it in action on my own site:
http://www.tomatohater.com/2010/05/20/django-openlike-v01/

Currently, it's pretty simple and allows for configuration of header
and sources via Django settings. I'm about to add support for
configuring and extending the sources through Django's built-in admin.
But I'm especially excited to evolve it as OpenLike begins to take
shape.