Code for and with Lexington

Chase Southard

Sep 30, 2014, 10:21:31 PM9/30/14
to openle...@googlegroups.com
Hi y'all,

It's been a little quiet lately. Busy summer. Overwhelmed. Burned out.

Fall is here. The Code for America Summit wrapped up last week. Many regional CfA Brigades are coming online and thriving. Our CfA Fellows are wrapping up their fellowship. There's much to be excited about. I'll ramble about some recent and upcoming stuff below.

Summit

Regional Summit

Talking with other regional CfA Brigades about possibility of a regional Brigade Summit. We'll keep you informed on progress.

Hack Night

We're listing our semi-regularly scheduled Hack Nights on Meetup. Next Hack Night is Oct 7

Pairing is fun

Two sister organizations have emerged recently. No sense to work in isolation. Check out the Lex Ladies Coding Club and MaptimeLEX!
I look forward to working together.

I hope to catch up with you soon.

Later,

Chase

Lyzi Diamond

Sep 30, 2014, 10:49:07 PM9/30/14
to openle...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

This is so exciting! As we start to wrap up our year, we're super excited to circle back with y'all and share some of what we've been working on.

As it turns out, Livien and Erik will be in town for your meetup on the 7th! Hopefully they can attend and y'all can have a rockin' time. All three of us will be back during the last week of October as well!

Keep up the great work. Y'all are champs.

Best,
Lyzi // Lexingteam

Nick Such

Oct 2, 2014, 2:19:54 PM10/2/14
to openle...@googlegroups.com
Here's some more info on the next maptimeLEX meetup (Oct. 15th): http://maptime.github.io/lexington/event/2014/10/15/maptimelex-september-meetup/

Also, anyone want to flex some statistics muscles? Some friends at the Lexington DDA have some survey data about downtown Lexington and they wanted to chat with someone about a good way to analyze it. Let me know if you're interested, or feel free to reach out directly to Brandi Berryman.

-Nick

Nick Such
Director of Awesome Inc U

Awesome Inc™ | Create and Grow High Tech Startups

#LearnToCode -> AwesomeIncU.com

Warren Myers

Oct 2, 2014, 3:33:15 PM10/2/14
to openle...@googlegroups.com
might want to fix the title ... the URL says September, but the title says October =D