Scholarships for Open Chattanooga's CityCampCHA

Chase Southard

Dec 22, 2014, 11:08:35 AM12/22/14
to openle...@googlegroups.com
Open Chattanooga would like to invite nearby Code For America Brigades to our upcoming CityCampCHA event on Jan 8 - 9. To help cover some of the costs of attending the event, we are providing scholarships of around $125 dollars per brigade member for those attending. If you haven't done so already, please sign up at https://citycampcha.com/

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1TNamjqNBLWEF1fsTbzbPcHRcBvb__0p32GIRvJa0yYw/viewform

--
R. Chase Southard
@southard

Erik Schwartz

Dec 29, 2014, 3:58:02 PM12/29/14
to openle...@googlegroups.com
This is an excellent event, count me in. Anyone want to ride down with me Wednesday evening?

I'll stay at http://www.crashpadchattanooga.com which is ~$30/night and close to the CHA library/hackerspace.

Erik Schwartz | 2014 Fellow, Lexington | Code for America | p:773-860-0685 | @eeeschwartz