2014 Retrospective

Chase Southard

Dec 7, 2014, 12:40:23 PM12/7/14
to openle...@googlegroups.com
Below is a summary of our year end retrospective.

Reviewed 2014 Goals:
https://github.com/openlexington/openlexington/milestones/2014%20Goals

Discussed Likes and Changes

- Milestone and Issue tracking
-- Action: Tag issues; Establish 2015 Quarter 1 milestone and issues.

- CfA Brigade Status
-- Action: Meeting on Tuesday Dec 9, 2014 at 6:30pm to start on the 2015 Strategic Plan for CfA Brigade Membership. All are welcome. Plan to complete and submit strategic plan by Dec 19th (due date Dec 31).

- Brigade Roles
Of the required core roles: We currently have Captains, Community Organizer,
-- Action: I'm asking y'all to volunteer, suggest, nominate, consider taking on one of the following roles: Storyteller, X, Y, Z. Roles are defined in this document.

- On-boarding new members
-- Action: Talk with Lex Ladies Code about their on-boarding process. Generate, gather a small number of materials for orientation. Discover personal interests of members; connect new folks with the right developers, organizers, team leads, sister orgs., etc.

Establishing 2015 Q1 Goals

Later,

Chase

Mike Dillion

Dec 8, 2014, 10:01:13 AM12/8/14
to openle...@googlegroups.com
I'm going to propose a time/date change due to the Maptime December meeting* happening Tuesday night.

Would it mess anyone up if we put this off til next week or met later this week?

Chase Southard

Dec 8, 2014, 10:19:17 AM12/8/14
to openle...@googlegroups.com
Oh! Maptime! It'll be fine to reschedule to next Tuesday, I think. Here the working brigade plan https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Es1dNIENTQswtVaaOyT7w5dHY98pSup66_9WhmbeCwA/edit?usp=sharing

I'm going to continue working until we next meet to discuss, finalize, and submit.

Chase
--
R. Chase Southard
@southard

Nick Such

Dec 8, 2014, 10:21:55 AM12/8/14
to openle...@googlegroups.com
Cool. Next Tues, 12/16 at 6:30pm works for me.

-Nick

Nick Such
Director of Awesome Inc U

Awesome Inc™ | Create and Grow High Tech Startups

#LearnToCode -> AwesomeIncU.com

Chase Southard

Dec 8, 2014, 10:42:26 AM12/8/14
to openle...@googlegroups.com