OpenLaserTag dev kits (finally) available!

Charles Yarnold

Oct 7, 2011, 5:34:09 PM10/7/11
to openla...@googlegroups.com, Hackspace Mailing List
The reports of the death of this project were greatly exaggerated! Apologies for stalling, entirely my fault!

Arduino dev kits are now available, priced at £8, this gets you the OpenLaserTagShield PCB and all the components to make it (apart from the bluetooth module).

2 Made up kits will be in the Hackspace for dev use. (location to be confirmed)

If you would like a kit either see me in the Hackspace or use Paypal (to this address) and I will pop them in the post! 20 kits are available in this run, should their be demand I will do a second PCB run.

Sol

Sam Cook

Oct 7, 2011, 5:42:20 PM10/7/11
to openla...@googlegroups.com, Hackspace Mailing List
Hey man!

Can I grab one of these? Cheers

Charles Yarnold

Oct 8, 2011, 10:47:01 PM10/8/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com, openla...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Great, kits have been reserved for Sam, Tom and Will. I won't be in the space now for 2 weeks so either I can send them to you via paypal or see you in the space in a couple of weeks.

Al, Hi o/ Thats fab, If you email me off list I can sort out getting kits over to you. Note that the project is still in its infancy, but we have grand plans for where we take it! Board designs will be up asap too if you want to fab your own boards.

Glad to see the interest in the project hasn't been lost!

Sol

Sam Cook

Oct 9, 2011, 5:11:48 AM10/9/11
to openla...@googlegroups.com, london-h...@googlegroups.com
Sol,

If its ok with you I can wait a few weeks :)

Charles Yarnold

Oct 9, 2011, 10:09:47 AM10/9/11
to openla...@googlegroups.com, london-h...@googlegroups.com
No probs, I don't mind either way :)

tom wyatt

Oct 10, 2011, 5:41:20 AM10/10/11
to openla...@googlegroups.com
when will you be up in the space mr charles?
--
Johnnysausage.com : people hurting themselves! woop!

Charles Yarnold

Oct 15, 2011, 6:23:37 AM10/15/11
to openla...@googlegroups.com
At the the moment I hope to be there next Sunday (23rd)

tom wyatt

Oct 31, 2011, 6:30:23 AM10/31/11
to openla...@googlegroups.com
pew pew! can i buy a kit?