lazer tag kits?

7 просмотров

FractalBobz

не прочитано,
16 мар. 2012 г., 10:29:4416.03.2012
– OpenLaserTag
Ooooh. I have had ideas for open-LARP with contactless weapons. This
might help with that, I haven't seen anything recent on the group, how
did the dev kits go and are there any others available?

Will Pearson

не прочитано,
16 мар. 2012 г., 15:45:2516.03.2012
– openla...@googlegroups.com
I'm in the process of soldering mine up. I don't think they have been
tested yet.

Solexious was muttering about having an IR receiver in the EMF camp
badge that could be integrated. So it is not quite dead, just put on a
very low simmer.

Contact-less larp? That takes some of the fun out of it :p

Will

Mark Steward

не прочитано,
16 мар. 2012 г., 15:49:0716.03.2012
– openla...@googlegroups.com

On Mar 16, 2012 7:45 PM, "Will Pearson" <wil.p...@gmail.com> wrote:
> EMF camp badge

Holy crap, this had totally not occurred to me. This is going to be awesome.

Charles Yarnold

не прочитано,
16 мар. 2012 г., 15:54:2816.03.2012
– openla...@googlegroups.com
heh, guess i need to formulate my mutterings into a proposal now:)

FractalBobz: There are a few kits still remaining, they come with a big "work in progress" disclaimer on them though.

Sam Cook

не прочитано,
17 мар. 2012 г., 06:30:2217.03.2012
– openla...@googlegroups.com