lazer tag kits?

FractalBobz

Mar 16, 2012, 10:29:44 AM3/16/12
to OpenLaserTag
Ooooh. I have had ideas for open-LARP with contactless weapons. This
might help with that, I haven't seen anything recent on the group, how
did the dev kits go and are there any others available?

Will Pearson

Mar 16, 2012, 3:45:25 PM3/16/12
to openla...@googlegroups.com
I'm in the process of soldering mine up. I don't think they have been
tested yet.

Solexious was muttering about having an IR receiver in the EMF camp
badge that could be integrated. So it is not quite dead, just put on a
very low simmer.

Contact-less larp? That takes some of the fun out of it :p

Will

Mark Steward

Mar 16, 2012, 3:49:07 PM3/16/12
to openla...@googlegroups.com

On Mar 16, 2012 7:45 PM, "Will Pearson" <wil.p...@gmail.com> wrote:
> EMF camp badge

Holy crap, this had totally not occurred to me. This is going to be awesome.

Charles Yarnold

Mar 16, 2012, 3:54:28 PM3/16/12
to openla...@googlegroups.com
heh, guess i need to formulate my mutterings into a proposal now:)

FractalBobz: There are a few kits still remaining, they come with a big "work in progress" disclaimer on them though.

Sam Cook

Mar 17, 2012, 6:30:22 AM3/17/12
to openla...@googlegroups.com
Can you put one in my box please?