The kit is not a lie

Charles Yarnold

May 12, 2012, 8:37:11 AM5/12/12
to openla...@googlegroups.com
Portal references are still cool...

The kits are real and are currently sitting on my desk! http://twitpic.com/9k60b6

Currently have 5 with a couple more bits coming for the rest, SamLR has one bagged, htye are £8 to cover the cost of the bits.

Happy to pop them in peoples boxes at the space or pop them in the post for our further away members!

Sol

Mark Steward

May 12, 2012, 8:39:27 AM5/12/12
to openla...@googlegroups.com

Yoink!

Charles Yarnold

May 14, 2012, 7:58:48 PM5/14/12
to openla...@googlegroups.com
Righto, one for Sam, one for Mark and another for butter fingers Tom. Will bring to the space tomorrow like a laz0r fairy.

SamLR

May 14, 2012, 8:16:32 PM5/14/12
to openla...@googlegroups.com
Hooray!

Thank you laz0r fairy! (can we get you some wings, a tutu and a laserpointer wand?)

If someone else wants/needs one before june feel free to let them have mine as I'm not in the country but I would like one of these :p