Arduino lasertag shield

Charles Yarnold

May 30, 2011, 6:49:54 PM5/30/11
to openla...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

Been making some tweaks to my arduino lasertag shield to make it ready as a dev tool for the project.

Known issues:

adding in second set of pins for tom's ir recivers

Give it a once over if you can, will be pressing the make button on these later this week!

Sol

tom

Jun 2, 2011, 10:50:34 AM6/2/11
to openla...@googlegroups.com
cool :D give us 2 pins for the serial tx/rx pins and were away!

Can we hook the BT modules into the arduinos tx/rx pins rather than
using a software serial thing? It doesnt buffer incoming data like the
builtin uart does

Charles Yarnold

Jun 5, 2011, 4:21:11 PM6/5/11
to openla...@googlegroups.com
Do you have a eagle library part for your bluetooth module?

tom

Jun 5, 2011, 5:34:00 PM6/5/11
to openla...@googlegroups.com

Charles Yarnold

Jun 5, 2011, 6:31:54 PM6/5/11
to openla...@googlegroups.com
Cool, will see if I can build a eagle part so the bt module can be solders directly onto the pcb (and still break out the serial pins for use if we want to)

Sol

tom

Jun 5, 2011, 6:32:58 PM6/5/11
to openla...@googlegroups.com
awesome!
The "key" pin needs to be held high (at 3.3v) for us to put it into programming mode, theres a datasheet for it somewhere that i'll link to when i get a chance :)