board design problem

tom

May 12, 2012, 8:18:18 AM5/12/12
to openla...@googlegroups.com
if you stick stackable headers on the board they block one side of each of the IR receivers :p

Charles Yarnold

May 12, 2012, 8:20:06 AM5/12/12
to openla...@googlegroups.com
Heh, Given mine a test, unless your shooting it from the floor upwards the receivers have a good field of view :)

tom

May 12, 2012, 8:51:08 AM5/12/12
to openla...@googlegroups.com
righty oh, womnt worry then
I might actually desolder mine and mount them on my shoulders actually

tom

May 12, 2012, 9:24:21 AM5/12/12
to openla...@googlegroups.com
This might be a problem, the BT board PIN 11 must be held high for us to enter "command mode" and config it. Poo.

Charles Yarnold

May 13, 2012, 3:50:40 PM5/13/12
to openla...@googlegroups.com
Can we just solder a jumper on for the setup of the bt module, you don't need to do it every power on do you?

tom wyatt

May 13, 2012, 4:15:32 PM5/13/12
to openla...@googlegroups.com
thats how i stripped the pads on my board :/
--
Johnnysausage.com : people hurting themselves! woop!

tom

May 15, 2012, 11:10:28 AM5/15/12
to openla...@googlegroups.com
we need to test bridging the IR leds to pin11 of the arduino as the IR libraries are stuck using the timer on that pin :/