android UI's

tom

May 24, 2011, 9:29:50 AM5/24/11
to OpenLaserTag
I'm going to start mocking up some user interface stuff for the phone
side of things, mainly as a bit of practice but also because it would
be neat to have some shiny things to show off :)

Also anyone object to me blogging about this project?

Sam Cook

May 24, 2011, 9:33:06 AM5/24/11
to openla...@googlegroups.com
On 24 May 2011 14:29, tom <bollo...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm going to start mocking up some user interface stuff for the phone
side of things, mainly as a bit of practice but also because it would
be neat to have some shiny things to show off :)

Cool, will follow this closely. Once I'm back from Japan I'll really make an effort to see if this can be done w/ iphone

Also anyone object to me blogging about this project?

no, it's all public already I have no objection; can't speak for anyone else of course.

Bob Clough

May 24, 2011, 9:34:56 AM5/24/11
to openla...@googlegroups.com
Would it be worth buying a domain and getting a shared central blog up?  openlasertag.org is avaialbe

Mark Steward

May 24, 2011, 9:36:49 AM5/24/11
to openla...@googlegroups.com

http://lasert.ag is only $50 USD/year.

On 24 May 2011 14:33, Sam Cook <sc...@hep.ucl.ac.uk> wrote:

On 24 May 2011 14:29, tom <bollo...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm going to start mocking up some user interface stuff for the phone
side of things, mainly as a bit of practice but also because it would
be neat to have some shiny things to show off :)

Cool, will follow this closely. Once I'm back from Japan I'll really make an effort to see if this can be done w/ iphone

Also anyone object to me blogging about this project?

Yes, blogging's a filthy habit.

no, it's all public already I have no objection; can't speak for anyone else of course.

Mark

Will Pearson

May 24, 2011, 12:29:45 PM5/24/11
to openla...@googlegroups.com
On 24 May 2011 14:29, tom <bollo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm going to start mocking up some user interface stuff for the phone
> side of things, mainly as a bit of practice but also because it would
> be neat to have some shiny things to show off :)

Are we going to get a place to host all the code so it can be open :P?

> Also anyone object to me blogging about this project?

No skin of my nose.

Will

tom

May 25, 2011, 6:23:55 AM5/25/11
to OpenLaserTag
I can commit it to a git repo on my website later, in fact i'll go set
up a subdomain to neaten things up