Re: [OpenKinect] Digest for openkinect@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Rommel Malave

Dec 7, 2015, 8:49:47 PM12/7/15
to openk...@googlegroups.com
algo así como esto?

1.982741×240· sen a
1.487056 * 320 .sen a

Daniel Johnson <tekn...@gmail.com>: Dec 06 10:13AM -0800

Looking at a binary blob I got off of the intel realsense F200 camera
I found numbers in the upper triangle matrix format typically used for
intrinsic calibration.

(A)
1.487056 0.000000 0.012773
0.000000 1.982741 0.029860
0.000000 0.000000 1.000000

This doesn't match numbers from a manual calibration I did a while
ago, and I'm trying to figure out if this is some kind of equivalent
form.

My manual calibration
(B)
475.310051 0.000000 335.282418
0.000000 474.440685 242.982056
0.000000 0.000000 1.000000

If I take the top left number from A which should be a focal length to
pixel size number, and multiply it by half the width of the image 320
I get

475.85792 = 1.487056 * 320

Which is about the size of the number in B.

Similarly if I take the middle number from A, and multiply it by half
the height of the image I get.

475.85784 = 1.982741×240

The last two significant numbers I can't make any sense of how to convert them.
0.012773 should be a number for the X center of the image
0.029860 should be the Y center.

I'm hoping someone with more experience with the math can help.
--
teknotus (Take Notice)

Rommel Malave

Dec 8, 2015, 2:31:38 PM12/8/15