Trouble in Opening OpenJUMP 1.13 on macOS High Sierra

PARESH CHAUKHANDE

Jul 9, 2018, 11:37:22 AM7/9/18
to openjump-users
Hello Users,
       I have installed OpenJump 1.13 on macOS High Sierra but it is unresponsive. I have already installed java development kit on the macOS. Any help ?
       Thank you.

edgar....@web.de

Jul 11, 2018, 8:11:58 AM7/11/18
to openjum...@googlegroups.com, PARESH CHAUKHANDE
hi Paresh,

can you capture and post a video (on youtube or any filesharing platform) of the issue?
OJ starts fine for me on recent OSX versions.

..ede