Problems with OpenJump Horae on Catalina OS

Marcos López

Mar 30, 2020, 6:05:42 AM3/30/20
to openjump-users
Good night.
About 3 years ago I discovered the MOVEON plugin for OpenJump and until recently I had used it without problems in my Macbook.
But today I tried to open it, and it gives me a massage of error. I don't know if it's because of the Java version, what could be the problem.
The message that appears is the following: "Can't find bundle for base name /org/freevoice/jumpdbqueryextension/dbquerystrings"

Could someone help me?
Regards

edgar....@web.de

Mar 30, 2020, 10:18:33 AM3/30/20
to openjum...@googlegroups.com
sure Marcos,

can you post a screenshot of the error and ideally the complete output of running OJ via "OJFolder/bin/oj_macosx.command". you might need to right click the OJ icon on your Desktop and select "Show Package Contents" for that.

please state your OSX/java/OJ versions as well.

..ede/OJ