OI Safe - Running setup wizard again

Mike Lane

Dec 17, 2016, 2:05:07 PM12/17/16
to OpenIntents
My phone wigged out last night the battery drained to the point it shut off and when it was able to get it charged up enough to power on it looked like a factory reset occurred, I did not initiate one and the phone was never out of my sight. I did not install / any apps in the last week or so. Anyway after many reboots and a full night on the charger every thing came back looking OK. All my apps are there, wall paper is in place, ring tones, alarm settings,do not disturb schedule, app icons are in the right place on the home screens, etc. When I open up OI Safe it ran through the initial start up wizard. I stopped at the point where it is asking me to setup the master password. I believe, rather hope, the database is still on my device. Is there anyway to tell OI Safe to find and use it. I know the master password for it if it can. I don't want to have to rebuild my list. Yes I know I should have backed up the list but I didn't. I just want to know if it is possible to recover.