Work on the Chassis website, adding demos, tutorials, and API documentation

Aka Brou Yannick No.

Mar 24, 2015, 2:00:52 AM3/24/15
to openi...@googlegroups.com

Hi, I'm Aka Brou Yannick, computer Engineering undergraduate in Agitel-Formation University ,from  Ivory Coast(Côte d'Ivoire). And i interest about this project( Work on the Chassis website, adding demos, tutorials, and API documentation). i have knowledge and Good skill Level in HTML, CSS, SCSS, Javascript , Jquery , PHP  .So i hope to do this project  because i already participate to project like that  and can you give me more details about this project.

Thank you.

Friedger Müffke

Mar 24, 2015, 2:01:40 AM3/24/15
to OpenIntents