OI ConvertCSV with Blockstack

Friedger Müffke

Dec 3, 2018, 11:42:09 AM12/3/18
to OpenIntents
Hello OpenIntents community!

10 years ago, OI ConvertCSV was published on Android, today I made the export extension for OI Apps available with Blockstack (blockstack.org) included, that means cross-device transfers for OI Notes and OI Shoppinglist without data honey pots. (https://www.producthunt.com/posts/oi-convertcsv)

Blockstack allows users to create decentralized identities/accounts and manage storage themselves without Blockstack, OpenIntents or any other company interfering. I wrote about it in more details on the blog: http://www.openintents.org/blog/2018/11/30/giving-internet-permission.html

Please note that the Blockstack Android SDK is still in its early days, give OI ConvertCSV a try and let me know how it feels (apart from big).

Cheers
Friedger