Public maven repo and OI Shopping list

Friedger Müffke

Jun 13, 2014, 10:50:59 AM6/13/14
to OpenIntents

Hi,

We now have a public mvn repo hosted at github. Currently, it only hosts the distribution library. OI Shopping list is making use of it. Both projects are gradlefied and the latest commits are merged.

https://github.com/openintents/shoppinglist/blob/master/ShoppingList/build.gradle

Seeing the latest rumours about Quantum by Google it might make sense to wait until IO event with further improvements.

Do you agree?

Cheers
Friedger

Friedger Müffke

Jun 14, 2014, 7:56:41 PM6/14/14
to OpenIntents
A release candidate has been published to

It contains all the great work by Aaron with support for navigation drawer and search/add item.

Have fun and please send back as much feedback as possible.

Cheers
Friedger

aap

Jun 15, 2014, 11:54:34 AM6/15/14
to openi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Friedger,

Good to see the ui_update changes on master branch, and that you have probably fixed at least two of the small issues that have been annoying me over the last several months.

Unfortunately I am having trouble importing the repo into Android Studio to build it. It happily checked out a fresh copy from github but then gave a gradle error during import. I tried a few different ways with a few different errors but most of them seem to revolve around the $buildDir reference in ShoppingList/build.gradle. Any ideas?

What do I have to do to make it build with the same debug key I had used with Eclipse?

Thanks,
-- Aaron

Friedger Müffke

Jun 15, 2014, 4:03:18 PM6/15/14
to OpenIntents .
Hi Aaron,

You have to create the "build-private.properties" file in the root directory. This is also an issue for travis integration server. I'll try to find a better solution.

For debug, it is using the same key, i.e. from .android/debug.keystore

Hope that solves the issue.

Do you have more issues you would like to have fixed before the release? Please file them in github issue tracker: https://github.com/openintents/shoppinglist/issues

Cheers
Friedger