OI Safe cannot restore backup

kevins...@gmail.com

May 30, 2016, 1:30:36 AM5/30/16
to OpenIntents
Hi,

I create an OI Sage xml backup on my old phone and copied the file to my new one. When I start OI Safe it does find the backup file but upon restoring it seem to fail and then displays the weird error message that it couldn't find the backup file.

Thanks for your help in advance!

//Kevin
Screenshot_20160529-220735.png
Screenshot_20160529-220741.png

Friedger Müffke

May 30, 2016, 3:50:52 AM5/30/16
to OpenIntents
Hi Kevin,

that could be a problem with permissions in newer versions of Android.

Could you try and use the test version on
play.google.com/apps/testing/org.openintents.safe

Please let us konw if that helps.
Cheers
Friedger