Immediate Opening for PEGA LSA @ Trenton, NJ

karthik raja

Jan 6, 2020, 9:44:11 AM1/6/20
to karthik raja

Hi ,

We have an immediate opening for the below position. Please check with your consultant and share his/her details with updated resume if you have any candidates.

Role: PEGA LSA

Location: Trenton, NJ

**** IN-PERSON INTERVIEWS MUST ****

Job Description:

The Lead System Architect will be responsible for mentoring and empowering the application development teams. Meets with end users and technical staff of all types to gather and document business and system requirements. Proposes comprehensive solutions based on business and technical requirements. Develops and I or engineers' user interface, service tier, data tier components, infrastructure or security for PRPC. Develops standards, repeatable processes, and reusable components. Assists in project planning, including developing of timelines, composition of technical teams and leveling of resources. Mentors business and technical team members on processes and standards to promote consistency and improve productivity. Assists in the development and review of technical deliverables on projects.

Experience:

·         Expertise in PEGA LSA

·         Experience with SQL SERVER and DB2

·         Having experience with  Case Development is must

·         Experience with PMF

·         Experience with DCO

·         Need minimum 12 years relevant working experience.

·         PEGA LSA Certification is mandatory

--

Regards,
Karthik

Inline image 1A Certified Microsoft Partner

ECS Inc.

Phone: 732-680-2128

Email: Kar...@theecsinc.com
Website: www.theecsinc.com