Re: Hello ref:_00Di0g6Hf._5005d1YnoZo:ref

re...@ep.com

Jul 26, 2021, 5:08:45 AM7/26/21
to ckp...@gmail.com, rfc...@wdenniss.com, pe...@norvig.com, p...@groklaw.net, ans...@cisco.com, google-mod...@googlegroups.com, so...@microsoft.com, man...@robotsource.com, social-g...@googlegroups.com, bazel-...@googlegroups.com, python-3...@python.org, pubsub...@googlegroups.com, sup...@gcompris.net, opensoci...@googlegroups.com, davidr...@facebook.com, adam...@gmail.com, brad...@google.com, con...@empregoligado.com.br, webm...@open-std.org, e...@pobox.com, pytho...@python.org, feed...@getninjas.com.br, entre...@empregoligado.com.br, con...@guidigo.com, hsn...@hsnopi.net, c...@valencia.xml, email-s...@gmail.com, bobg...@gmail.com, br...@alertblue.com, python-d...@python.org, pno...@google.com, hu...@oracle.com, pytho...@python.org, hongx...@zuosa.com, us...@yahoo.com, ke...@keldix.com, he...@byteflies.com, jhuf...@gmail.com, foruall...@gmail.com, jakear...@chromium.org, user...@domain.tld, littlea...@gmail.com, xyz...@32784683246.cn, con...@getninjas.com.br, us...@someotherdomain.com, openidsa...@googlegroups.com, has...@gmail.com, id-e...@ietf.org, make-the-...@googlegroups.com, m...@chromium.org, d...@newsletters.sdmediagroup.com, ncon...@getninjas.co, u003...@goomoji.gmail, bazanari...@gmail.com, kfo...@red-bean.com, designco...@google.com, da...@buddypoke.com, hongx...@gmail.com, hu...@yahoo.com, -...@valencia.html
In order to avoid duplicate cases, please reply to this email which has a unique identifier in the subject line.

EP Logo 2
We’re happy to share our new Scenechronize-SmartHub Help Center page is now LIVE:
https://theproductioncommunity.force.com/s/Scenechronize-SmartHub

The new Scenechronize-SmartHub Help Center page also allows you to search help articles, watch videos, register for Academy classes, and more. As part of EP’s Production Community, you can also ask questions or post comments to your peers and EP subject matter experts, see product news, and register to participate in our Master Series.

For reference, your inquiry has been assigned Case #03033540, and the original request is below.

We appreciate you choosing EP and we will get back to you shortly.

Product Support
Scenechronize-SmartHub After Hours (Phone Support Only)
Mon 12:00am to Fri 8:00pm PT Fri 8:00pm to Sun 11:59pm PT
818.955.6300 818.955.6300
Scenechron...@ep.com

=======Original Email From Client=================
From: Chang Kp [ckp...@gmail.com]
Subject: Hello
Body: Hello Sir,

My name is Reem E. Al-Hashimi, the Emirates Minister of State and Managing
Director of the United Arab Emirates (Dubai) World Expo 2020 Committee. I
am writing to you to stand as my partner to receive my share of
gratification from foreign companies whom I helped during the bidding
exercise towards the Dubai World Expo 2020 Committee and also i want to use
this funds to assist Coronavirus Symptoms and Causes.

Am a single Arab women and serving as a minister, there is a limit to my
personal income and investment level and For this reason, I cannot receive
such a huge sum back to my country or my personal account, so an agreement
was reached with the foreign companies to direct the gratifications to an
open beneficiary account with a financial institution where it will be
possible for me to instruct further transfer of the fund to a third party
account for investment purpose which is the reason i contacted you to
receive the fund as my partner for investment in your country.

The amount is valued at Euro 47,745,533.00 with a financial institution
waiting my instruction for further transfer to a destination account as
soon as I have your information indicating interest to receive and invest
the fund, I will compensate you with 30% of the total amount and you will
also get benefit from the investment.

If you can handle the fund in a good investment.Reply to:
rhs20...@gmail.com
Regards
Ms Reem

Disclaimer
?
?This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you are not a named addressee you are prohibited from reviewing, printing, disseminating, distributing, copying or altering this email or any part of it. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender of the error immediately, do not read or use the communication in any manner, destroy all copies, and delete it from your system if the communication was sent via email. Warning: Although Entertainment Partners has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the recipient is responsible for checking for and deleting viruses. Entertainment Partners does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.