OpenID4Perl 0.9.0.x available for download

David Huska

Dec 4, 2006, 4:59:35 AM12/4/06
to openi...@googlegroups.com
Welcome to the OpenID4Perl Google Groups and the first code drop of
OpenID4Perl!

The library is a work in progress - please review both the CHANGELOG
and TODO for more information:ation:

http://openid4perl.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/CHANGELOG
http://openid4perl.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/TODO

OpenID4Perl is a Perl library that will support the following OpenID
specifications:

OpenID Authentication 2.0 (latest version)
OpenID Attribute Exchange 1.0, draft 3

It was originally developed by Sxip Identity (licensed under Apache
2.0).

Package downloads for the current version can be found on the
distribution project page at:

http://code.sxip.com/openid4perl

Both the source code and defect management are available at
code.google.com:

http://code.google.com/p/openid4perl/source
http://code.google.com/p/openid4perl/issues/list

If you want freely available support, to participate in active
development, and to be informed about new releases of the OpenID4Perl
library, subscribe to the Google Group at:

http://groups.google.com/group/openid4perl

In the coming weeks, we will add full support for the current draft
of OpenID. Stay tuned to the list for details. We're looking
forward to your participation!

Thanks,

David Huska
Sxip Identity