current status?

Eugene Eric Kim

Nov 28, 2007, 4:24:23 AM11/28/07
to openi...@googlegroups.com
What's the current status of this library? I'm playing with some Perl
code, and I'd love to see a working library that's close to the 2.0 spec.
I'd be happy to contribute as well; just want to make sure I don't
overlap with other efforts. Thanks!

=Eugene

Eugene Eric Kim ................................... http://xri.net/=eekim
Blue Oxen Associates ........................... http://www.blueoxen.com/

David Huska

Nov 28, 2007, 2:11:16 PM11/28/07
to openi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eugene, thanks for your interest.

We've moved our attention away from the OpenID4Perl project recently,
but it's not forgotten and your contributions are certainly welcome.

The components implemented so far do support the 2.0 spec, but the
project is not yet end-to-end functional. See the todo for what's
left to be done: http://openid4perl.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/TODO

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you get started.

-David