displayName openid plugin jenkins

j shaik

Dec 22, 2014, 11:21:50 AM12/22/14
to openi...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I am not able to figure where to tinker in order to solve this.

Problem description:

CAS is configured with LDAP and openid and used as authentication for my Jenkins server.

After successful login from CAS, it gets redirected back to my jenkins server page. However on the top right corner where ideally the displayName of the user should be, it shows the openid provider URL as it was provided in the openid configuration using jenkins openid plugin. Please refer to image as shown in the screenshot .

anyone knows where I can configure so that the displayName on the jenkins is displayed as the user from my LDAP server.

Thanks.

ShengChe Hsiao

Dec 22, 2014, 9:30:04 PM12/22/14
to openi...@googlegroups.com
When you return successful response, re-assign the property - openid.identity and openid.claimed_id - to which you want.

We do this not because it is easy. We do this because it is hard.
ShengChe Hsiao
VoIP : 070-910-2450