[OpenID] Sunsetting Mercurial support in Bitbucket

Brian Campbell

Aug 20, 2019, 1:21:10 PM8/20/19
to openid-...@lists.openid.net, Nat Sakimura, Mike Jones, he...@oidf.org
Not sure if folks are aware of this but there are likely ramifications for a number of the OIDF working groups here: https://bitbucket.org/blog/sunsetting-mercurial-support-in-bitbucket

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from your computer. Thank you.

Nat Sakimura

Aug 21, 2019, 7:29:16 AM8/21/19
to Brian Campbell, OpenID Help, openid-...@lists.openid.net
Hmmm.

Source codes history can be exported to git I guess, though the initial result from the reports are not that encouraging. Wiki as well.
The problem is the issues, I guess. I wonder how it can be moved to a git repository or something like that.

--
Nat Sakimura (=nat)
Chairman, OpenID Foundation