[OpenID] Help

Nathan dureau

Sep 24, 2018, 5:08:21 AM9/24/18
to openid-...@lists.openid.net
Hi everyone

Can I please get some insight on how my company can become an Identity provider?

Kind regards

Nathan Dureau

This e-mail transmission is intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. Confidentiality and privilege are not waived if you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, nor may you use or retain, or disclose, copy or forward to any third party this email, or any information contained in or attached to it. If you received this e-mail in error please delete it (and any copy of it from your computer system) and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. Rockefeller does not warrant that this e-mail and/or any attachments are error or virus free and recommends that all attachments be checked for computer viruses.