[OpenID] Discovery Information of Service Providers

Miroslav Genov

Aug 30, 2016, 4:31:45 PM8/30/16
to openid-...@lists.openid.net
Hello,

Does openid connect has spec or spec section which describes the format and how service providers should publish supported API's ?

For example:

ServiceA Provider
GET   /v1/cars requires Scope: cars.read
POST /v1/cars requires Scope: cars.write

ServiceB Provider
GET /v1/customers requires Scope: customers.read
POST /v1/customers requires Scope: customers.write

Google has some kind of discovery format: https://developers.google.com/discovery/v1/reference/apis#resource for supporting similar thing but I'm not sure that it is a standard one and could be used generally.

--

Regards,
Miroslav Genov

Nat Sakimura

Oct 12, 2016, 11:16:05 PM10/12/16
to Miroslav Genov, openid-...@lists.openid.net

Hi

Not really, I think. There are metadata spec in OpenID Connect for the IdP/Authz Server but not to the resource endpoints.

For endpoints, you can use Swagger etc., IMHO. FAPI WG is using Swagger to define these.

Best,

Nat

--

PLEASE READ :This e-mail is confidential and intended for the

named recipient only. If you are not an intended recipient,

please notify the sender  and delete this e-mail.

イメージは差出人によって削除されました。 Inline image 1

~WRD000.jpg