time_bad_sig

Paul Lockaby

Nov 6, 2011, 11:49:37 PM11/6/11
to openi...@googlegroups.com
If the two oic.time values are identical, why would this error be coming back?

Roger Crew

Nov 7, 2011, 7:40:06 PM11/7/11
to openi...@googlegroups.com
is ->consumer_secret staying the same?

(... hm, strictly speaking, there should only be one oic.time value in any given message, so I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "if the two oic.time values are identical".  What's being compared is the value received vs. what it should be, and the latter is computed from the time portion before the '-' and the consumer_secret.)

Paul Lockaby

Nov 7, 2011, 8:44:07 PM11/7/11
to openi...@googlegroups.com
On Nov 7, 2011, at 7:40 PM, Roger Crew wrote:

> is ->consumer_secret staying the same?
>
> (... hm, strictly speaking, there should only be one oic.time value in any given message, so I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "if the two oic.time values are identical". What's being compared is the value received vs. what it should be, and the latter is computed from the time portion before the '-' and the consumer_secret.)

Sorry when I wrote that last night I was tired from trying to figure out the problem.

Yessir, a changing value for ->consumer_secret was the culprit. A bug in my client. Thanks for the insight!

-Paul