yadis/xrd parsing error

Paul Lockaby

Nov 10, 2011, 11:56:41 PM11/10/11
to openi...@googlegroups.com
This one isn't impacting me THAT much. I've only run into it twice and it went away on a reload, but I've been getting this error:

No value specified for 'ForceArray' option in call to XMLin() at /usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1/Net/OpenID/Yadis.pm line 206

This is with Net::OpenID::Yadis version 1.13 and XML::Simple version 1.40 (the version that comes with Debian 6)

Other than that it works fantastic. Thanks for the hard work!

-Paul

Roger Crew

Nov 13, 2011, 12:11:05 AM11/13/11
to openi...@googlegroups.com
> XML::Simple version 1.40 (the version that comes with Debian 6)

that's odd.  I've got Debian 6 (squeeze) and my XML::Simple version is 2.18

It's possible you're seeing a locally installed version
(e.g., somebody downloaded it from CPAN a long time ago
and did 'make install' as root rather than installing the Debian package).
Try

   perl -m'XML::Simple' -e 'print $INC{"XML/Simple.pm"}'

to see what directory you're loading it from

Paul Lockaby

Nov 13, 2011, 10:04:24 AM11/13/11
to openi...@googlegroups.com
Looks like I'm actually running 2.18. That's what I get for looking at the top of the file to try to divine the version numbers.

Anyway, the original problem also only seemed to happen in Internet Explorer and not Firefox or Chrome.

Roger Crew

Nov 14, 2011, 12:41:14 PM11/14/11
to openi...@googlegroups.com
what's the OpenID url?

Paul Lockaby

Nov 14, 2011, 1:02:30 PM11/14/11
to openi...@googlegroups.com
On 14.11.2011 13:41, Roger Crew wrote:
> what's the OpenID url?

http://id.lockaby.org/paul

Paul Lockaby

Nov 20, 2011, 4:29:32 PM11/20/11
to openi...@googlegroups.com
This error is still persisting:

No value specified for 'ForceArray' option in call to XMLin() at /usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1/Net/OpenID/Yadis.pm line 206

Now it is appearing regardless of the browser and multiple times. But eventually it goes away, which is strange.

-Paul