RP and OP examples

Robert Norris

Nov 12, 2010, 11:15:08 PM11/12/10
to openi...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I've just pushed a pair of CGI programs that are intended to demonstrate how to build a working RP or OP using Net::OpenID. They're both heavily commented and I've deliberately tried to keep them simple. Both will ship with the next versions of Net-OpenID-Consumer and Net-OpenID-Server respectively.

I'd appreciate any feedback you might have on these. I expect to keep updating them as the modules and best practices change.

Since its clear that a working RP and OP can be implemented with the development packages and I haven't heard from anyone else, I'll probably be looking to do a stable release within the next week. Then its on to new stuff, which I'm very eager to get working on.

Cheers,
Rob.