Trust Federation (Single sign on) using OpenID connect

Loganathan Duraisamy

Mar 19, 2015, 12:27:56 PM3/19/15
to openid-conn...@googlegroups.com

I have configured MITREid connect as an Identity Provider and configured simple web application which is authenticating the users form MITREid connect Identity provider using OpenID connect protocol.

I am able to parse ID token and access token which is generated by Identity provider. Now I am trying to implement Single Sign On (trust federation) between different domains using Open ID connect protocol. I have difficulties to find the right examples to implement trust federation. Any guidance on this topic would be really helpful.

Thanks,

Loganathan