Connect Certification Hands-on in OpenID Summit Tokyo

matake, nov

Oct 16, 2015, 3:39:37 AM10/16/15
to openid-conn...@googlegroups.com, openid-...@lists.openid.net
Hi everyone,

OpenID Foundation Japan is planning to hold an OpenID Connect Certification Hands-on at OpenID Summit Tokyo 2015.
It’ll be just after the OpenID Connect Certification introduction sessions.

We have a room for the Hands-on, and I’m expecting about 10-15 attendees there.

Mainly 3 OIDJ-J evangelists (including me) are going to help attendees to tackle Certification tests.
If any of you can also join and help us at the Hands-on event, it would be awesome :)

Cheers,

nov

Mike Jones

Oct 17, 2015, 11:36:51 AM10/17/15
to openid-conn...@googlegroups.com, openid-...@lists.openid.net

Hi Nov.  I’m glad to hear that.  I’d actually independently proposed the same thing to the organizers.  So count me in to help with the hands-on!

                                                            -- Mike

nov matake

Oct 18, 2015, 9:21:12 PM10/18/15
to openid-conn...@googlegroups.com, openid-...@lists.openid.net
Thanks!

nov

John Bradley

Oct 19, 2015, 7:47:01 AM10/19/15
to openid-conn...@googlegroups.com, openid-...@lists.openid.net
I will be there as well.

John B.

nov matake

Oct 19, 2015, 8:02:15 AM10/19/15
to openid-conn...@googlegroups.com, openid-...@lists.openid.net
Cool.

I’ve just started promoting the hands-on event, and now getting 1 application from Softbank.
I’ll let you know updates when we got more.