Problems With Channel Creation

Ahmad Muhammad

Feb 19, 2015, 2:01:14 PM2/19/15
to openhim-im...@googlegroups.com, Dr. Christopher C. Doss
Good Afternoon,

I am experiencing problems with creating channels within my console, when I enter the URL pattern for my channel; I receive an error message that forbids any forward progress. Here are some screenshots below, regarding the problems I'm experiencing.

--
Ahmad Muhammad
B.S. Industrial & Systems Engineering, May 2016

Ryan Crichton

Feb 20, 2015, 2:38:51 AM2/20/15
to Ahmad Muhammad, openhim-im...@googlegroups.com, Dr. Christopher C. Doss
Hi Ahmad,

I can't replicate this in that error in the latest version of the source code but I suspect it has to do with the '#' that you have in there. Could you try create a channel without that '#' and see if you experience the same problem. It does sounds like a bug that has been subsequently fixed in the later code, so if you need that fix I'd suggest running the latest code from the repository. Else, the 1.1 release should be out soon which will include the fix.

Cheers,
Ryan

Ryan Crichton
Lead Developer, Jembi Health Systems  SOUTH AFRICA
Mobile: +27845829934 | Skype: ryan.graham.crichton
E-mail: ry...@jembi.org