Conference call

1 view

Sorcerer Stone

Feb 16, 2016, 9:49:06 AM2/16/16
to OpenHIM-Implementers
Hello Ryan,
Got tied up and only able to join the conference at 9:25EST. You must be wrapping up the call or someone named Larry was wrapping up at the time. So I got about the rest of the20 min of it. I did not know what was discussed in the first 25 min that I missed & not familiar with this format. I thought there was a Q&A at the end but I was wrong. Will there be another round of interoperability session planned?
Someone mentioned possibility of collaborating with another project motech(??). Is that the name of that project?
At the mean time, wrt interoperability questions your thesis touches on, where should I pose the questions? To this forum, another forum or to you?
Thanks in advance.
Sorcerer

Ryan Crichton

Feb 17, 2016, 4:52:06 AM2/17/16
to Sorcerer Stone, OpenHIM-Implementers
Hi,

Sorry we missed you. We did have a Q&A session at the beginning of the call. These calls occur on a monthly basis.

For general interoperability layer questions (even with regard to my thesis) you may post on this list: https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups#!forum/openhie-interoperability-layer

Cheers,
Ryan

Ryan Crichton
Lead Developer, Jembi Health Systems  SOUTH AFRICA
Mobile: +27845829934 | Skype: ryan.graham.crichton
E-mail: ry...@jembi.org