Question about a thesis

Sorcerer Stone

Feb 4, 2016, 12:34:01 PM2/4/16
to OpenHIM-Implementers
Hello All,
I have some questions regarding Ryan's Thesis: The Open Health Information Mediator", which has a lot to do with openHIM. Is this forum not appropriate for those questions? If it is, how do I post those questions to Ryan?
Thanks in advance.

Ryan Crichton

Feb 5, 2016, 7:25:37 AM2/5/16
to Sorcerer Stone, OpenHIM-Implementers
Hi,

I am monitoring this forum however a better place for these may be the OpenHIE interoperability layer community (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/openhie-interoperability-layer). I monitor that list as well and your questions may be useful to others there as well.

Cheers,
Ryan

Ryan Crichton
Lead Developer, Jembi Health Systems  SOUTH AFRICA
Mobile: +27845829934 | Skype: ryan.graham.crichton
E-mail: ry...@jembi.org