OpenHIM cant use use my Self Assigned Certificates with a SAN

mozzy mutesa

Mar 9, 2020, 10:34:21 AM3/9/20
to OpenHIM-Implementers
I have been having trouble authenticating into OpenHIM with the root credentails .(as the default self assigned certificate is for localhost).
Am running OpenHIM as a Docker Container , on a remote virtual machine with simply an IP adress , we dont have a DNS name as this is still a Pilot Project.

I generated  self assigned certicates with a SAN pointing to my IP Adress , and i also
set the follwing env variavbes as below

certificateManagement_watchFSForCert=true
certificateManagement_certPath="/etc/letsencrypt/live/openhim.jembi.org/cert.pem"
certificateManagement_keyPath="/etc/letsencrypt/live/openhim.jembi.org/privkey.pem"

,However , still on trying to login , the server still complains that my IPadrees wasnt specified in the certificate , and i cant log in ..
how to i enable the sever to assign my own generate certificate to the root user ??