create request post or get openHIM and openEMPI by openhim-openempi-patient-adapter

noty chea

Nov 24, 2016, 11:54:56 PM11/24/16
to OpenHIM-Implementers
Hi all

I try to use https://github.com/jembi/openhim-openempi-patient-adapter to connect openHIM with openEMPI
i use curl like this "curl -k -u user:password -H "Accept: application/json" -XGET https://localhost:5000/openempi/patients/"

my question are
1 - how I create post or get with body in curl to openhim?
2 - how I create channel to pass that request to openhim-openempi-patient-adapter?

thanks in advance

Sovannoty

Ryan Crichton

Nov 28, 2016, 4:17:31 AM11/28/16
to noty chea, OpenHIM-Implementers
Hi,

That mediator is very old and was used with the legacy version of them OpenHIM for a project that we deployed in Rwanda. I don't think it would be of use to you as it expects a custom message format that we used for that project.

It may be best to try integration with OpenEMPI using the PIX/PDQ profiles instead. If you let us know what you are trying to achieve we may be able to advise you further.

Cheers,
Ryan

Ryan Crichton
Lead Developer, Jembi Health Systems  SOUTH AFRICA
Mobile: +27845829934 | Skype: ryan.graham.crichton
E-mail: ry...@jembi.org

noty chea

Nov 28, 2016, 5:09:02 AM11/28/16
to OpenHIM-Implementers, noty....@gmail.com
Dear Ryan

Since you suggested to use the PIX/PDQ profiles instead.
could you point me some related document  about implementation.

Best regard,

Sovannoty