Subbing tonight 7pm @ namaste grand lake

Skip to the first unread message

david schlussel

18 July 2013, 8:33:05 pm18/7/13
to open...@googlegroups.com
Release the stresses of life and feel the pure joy that lies just under the surface.

I'll be sub in Pedro's class both tonight and next Thursday at Namaste Grand Lake.

And there are so many of you I haven't seen in so long. Come to any of my classes, see my updated schedule below.

David

--
David Schlussel - Yoga Classes, Private Yoga, Life Coaching
www.YogiLifeCoach.com

Classes (see website for details):

M       6:00-7:30pm at  at Namaste Berkeley (aka 7th Heaven)
W, F  8:30-9:30am at Yoga Kula
Tues  9:30-11:00am at Namaste Berkeley (aka 7th Heaven) (level 2)
W, F  12-1pm at  Namaste Berkeley (aka 7th Heaven)